From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 2:31 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Positive impact of the media coverage

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you that I was contacted today by Microsoft Azure Team as
well as another Company as a direct result of the media coverage following our
graduation.

MS seems to be looking for more efficient ways than OPC-UA to get PLC data into
their Azure IoT cloud as well as accessing non-OPC-UA devices … I sent him some
information and hope the interest remains.

The other company is thinking about giving us some drivers/specs/information
that could help with the stalled S7-TIA protocol implementation as well as add
Heidenhain and Fanuc PLCs to our list.

All have asked for more information. I have prepared individual packages and
sent it to them.

As soon as there is more concrete things to discuss I’ll take it back here … I
guess till then I’m assuming it’s ok for you all that I pre-process such
requests the way I have been doing?