Hi folks,

after our last TLP Party meetup I think it would be cool to have another meetup
with a more technical focus.
First, we have new people on the list and contributors in jira (Kai, Volker,
Mirko and Bjoern) and second we have big changes coming with the next release
0.5 like the code generation.
And as I also stated, it would be good to discuss some API Extensions that I
want to do.

Whats your opinion on that?
We would of course provide our location here but are also free to come to
somewhere else.

Julian

PS.: And on a final note I already start to be “unterhopft” (I checked, there
is no nice counterpart in English) and we have a new PMC member coming up which
is eager to spend us some beer, I hope : )