Was still free, so I added a blocker 😉

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:27:44 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Next Meetup / Hackathon

I'll double check the availability...

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 4:16:34 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>

Hey,

I think we have a winner, or?
From what I see the clear favorite is Thursday, 22 of August.
Here we have 7 people (Tim is so so) all others get at most 6.

Should we fix that?
And as location... cc Frankfurt?

Julian

Am 01.08.19, 19:33 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hey,

    Thanks for posting the doodle.
    I would leave location open. Cc in Frankfurt had the better location when
we are more people :)

    Julian

    Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

    Betreff: RE: Next Meetup / Hackathon
    Von: "Strljic, Matthias Milan"
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

    Hi all,

    so some anonymous PMC forced me to setup some doodle 😝 . So I just throw in
some dates where I had time over the next weeks to visit the pragmatic minds HQ
and to invite some friends 😉.
    https://doodle.com/poll/rf3ibkv5cwa7izrd

    Best regards
    Matthias Strljic, M.Sc.

    Universität Stuttgart
    Institut für Steuerungstechnik der Werkzeugmaschinen und
Fertigungseinrichtungen (ISW)

    Seidenstraße 36
    70174 Stuttgart
    GERMANY