Hey,

agree @cdutz... I am just running an example and it really seems like that.
So I'll try to finish a MWE and perhaps ask on the netty list : )

Julian

Am 02.08.19, 16:58 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi Julian,

    Well if I look into my sock drawer at home I think we might be leaking some
socks ... I agree ... there are several single-socks in there ;-)

    But regarding netty ... yes it is absolutely possible we're not handling
this correctly as the docs are quite extensive and I didn't bother reading all
of them ;-)

    So perhaps we should read them or ask some Netty pro

    Chris