Hi Chris,

thanks fort he effort.

I agree to merge this into develop if we ensure that we go back to "full
stable" ASAP.

Julian

Am 08.08.19, 16:38 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    so I just finished refactoring the code generation in the
"feature/implement-df1-driver" branch. However I think I need to merge the
things happening there into develop quite soon as now the maven-plugin is no
longer in sync with the state of develop.

    First of all I cleaned up a little:
    - field --> simple
    - arrayField --> array
    - optionalField --> optional

    Then I added some new fields:
    - checksum (Like an implicit field, but during parsing it reads a value,
and also calculates the checksum and compares the values and throws an
exception if they don’t match)
    - padding (If a condition is met, a given input is added ... this is
generally used in the S7 protocol for word-aligning data)
    - manual (a "simple" field, however do we have full control over
serialization, deserialization and calculating the length)
    - manualArray (an "array" field, however the developer controls
serialization, deserialization and calculating the length)

    The "manual" field types can be considered "advanced" features as they do
require quite a bit of getting used to. But they seem to be doing a nice job.

    I also updated all specs to these changes and added one or two tests to
test my additions.

    Chris