Sounds like...
I could offer some support but I guess it should be rather straightforward
based on raw-sockets, or?

Am 04.09.19, 09:11 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    now that we have a working raw-socket Netty input. I would like to use that
to use something we can use to build passive-mode drivers.
    The idea is to build something, that doesn’t use a real network device, but
instead uses a pcap WireShark dump.
    So we could simply record the network traffic of a system and use the pcap
file to build drivers for that without having to be at the location.

    I was thinking that it could read the time-codes to fire the recorded
packets in almost the same interval as they occurred in real life.

    What do you think? Good idea?