Hi Cesar,

Oh wow ... that's great news ... really looking forward to checking this stuff
out :-)

Chris

Am 18.11.19, 14:45 schrieb "Cesar Garcia" <cesar.gar...@ceos.com.ve>:

     Hello Christofer,

    I think you have done an excellent job in formalizing the development of
    communication drivers to PLCs.

    At the moment I am migrating some codes that I have for SAPI (S7 Siemens),
    Apacs (Siemens Moore) and OPC-DA to the interface model developed in
    PLC4J. This
    information may be useful to someone somewhere.

    In a few weeks I will put the code for your evaluation and consideration.

    Best regards,

    --
    *CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
    *GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

    *FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
    *Ing. César García*
    *Cel: 0416-681.03.99*

    *Cel: 0414-760.98.95*

    *Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*