Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:43 AM
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] How to handle Docker?

Ok ...

so as the biggest "less-profiles"-party members agreed on this, I'll pursue
this path ... now it's on file guys :-P

Chris

Am 11.12.19, 10:56 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    fully agree with Matthias here (<3).
    Optional is way better as I usually also do not have my docker host running
as it drains too much energy __

    Julian

    Am 11.12.19, 10:38 schrieb "Strljic, Matthias Milan"