I've already got an annotation you can use:
@RequirePcap together with a Junit Condition, that skips the test if the
condition is not met ... just noticed a bug in my condition however __ ... just
fixing it.

Chris

Am 06.04.20, 10:11 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hey,

    I would not choose 1, as you say.
    Perhaps we can make this tests conditional (dont know how easy this is with
junit5) an das you say, only allow releases with libpcap.

    Julian