Hi,

Please, you can use "karaf.bat" for startup.

This way the console start.

__  __                 _           _
|  \/  |   ___   _ __  | |   ___   | |_
| |\/| |  / _ \ | '__| | |  / _ \  | __|
| |  | | |  __/ | |    | | | (_) | | |_
|_|  |_|  \___| |_|    |_|  \___/   \__|

Merlot Industrial Gateway (0.0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
and '[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
Hit '<ctrl-d>' or type 'system:shutdown' or 'logout' to shutdown Merlot.

karaf@root()>

Karaf documentation can be found at https://karaf.apache.org

If the console starts, the Modbus server is already active, so Modbus
devices must be created.

At the command line type

karaf@root>modbus:new --help
karaf@root> modbus:new 10 test desc 1000 1000 1000 1000

Then check the configuration file for the simulation of the records as I
pointed out in the previous email.

You must verify if the instance is active, since the option "start.bat"
starts as a service, which you must kill to avoid a problem with the ports.

Take a look at the concept here https://github.com/glcj/Merlot/wiki, I will
work on the documentation shortly.

For tomorrow if you are online, we can use Google meet or other tools if
you follow the problems.

Best regards,