Thanks both of you!
As I just wrote in Slack we can only grow and improve if we get feedback, Bug
reports and usage scenarios.
And of course thanks Chris for that fast reply and fix <3

Julian

Am 01.07.20, 12:24 schrieb "Iñigo Angulo" <iang...@zylk.net>:

    Hi Chris,

    No problem. I will keep track of the issue in Jira, and use the
0.8.0-SNAPSHOT version.

    Thank you for your help

    iñigo

    Iñigo Angulo