Hmm ...

Could you possibly give 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT a try? .... or 0.6.x? ... 0.7.0 was the
first of the new generation drivers. We're maintaining the 0.6 branch and
working hard on making the new generation drivers 100% production ready.

Chris

Am 23.08.20, 18:06 schrieb "Adam Rossi" <ac.ro...@gmail.com>:

    This is the latest 0.7.0 release from Maven.

    Regards Adam

    > On Aug 23, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

    > Hi Adam,
    >
    > which version of PLC4X are you using? I know we had similar reports some
time ago, but had thought we had fixed them

    > Chris
    >

    > Am 23.08.20, 16:40 schrieb "Adam Rossi" <ac.ro...@gmail.com>:
    >
    >    Howdy. I am seeing a persistent thread being created for every
    >    plcConnection connect which looks like the following:
    >
    >    Name: nioEventLoopGroup-11-1
    >    State: RUNNABLE
    >    Total blocked: 0  Total waited: 0
    >
    >    Stack trace:
    >    java.base@13.0.2/sun.nio.ch.EPoll.wait(Native Method)
    >    java.base@13.0.2
    >    /sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(EPollSelectorImpl.java:120)
    >    java.base@13.0.2
    >    /sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:124)
    >       - locked io.netty.channel.nio.SelectedSelectionKeySet@f6df6b
    >       - locked sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl@7ffc19
    >    java.base@13.0.2/sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:141)

app//io.netty.channel.nio.SelectedSelectionKeySetSelector.select(SelectedSelectionKeySetSelector.java:68)
    >    app//io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:803)
    >    app//io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:457)

app//io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)

app//io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)

app//io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)