There was one leftover file-handle:

1 descriptors are open
#1 /tmp/poifiles/poi-sxssf-sheet1825736082761654274.xml by thread:main on
Sat Oct 15 08:09:20 CEST 2016
    at
org.apache.poi.xssf.streaming.TestSXSSFWorkbookWithCustomZipEntrySource.validateTempFilesAreEncrypted(TestSXSSFWorkbookWithCustomZipEntrySource.java:136)

I have fixed this one now via r1765019, please try if tests succeed on
Windows now as well.

I plan to integrate the file-leak-detection functionality that I use
locally to find such issues easily.

We also should re-enable running tests on Window-CI-slaves again to catch
such issues in the CI-builds, unfortunately these slaves were rather
unstable in the past, maybe this has improved now.

Dominik.