Hi,

@pjfanning: In the current state, delegating to the XDDF from the legacy SS and
XSSF implementation would not be feasible. Some constants were defined in Enum
types and I don’t know how to “redirect” an Enum value to the new
implementation of it.

@Greg: I don’t know how deep your code goes throughout the CT* side. For the
user model, I tried to put as much as possible of the common code in the
abstract XDDFChartData, XDDFChartData.Series and XDDFChartAxis, with concrete
implementations in the subclasses. If you could point me to some repository
where I could take a look at your current uses of chart related CT* internals,
I could focus on preparing a user model API for these uses.

@Andi: I did not put any @Removal on the @Deprecated elements. Maybe all the
classes in the XDDF package should be marked as @Beta as well.

Best regards,
Alain