Hi,

I haven't yet committed too much, which can't be reverted again.
Currently the trunk builds ok in the Ant build, but I regard it as unstable,
because there are some smaller things to change in POI and some bigger changes
to XmlBeans as far as I can see now.
If we want to push out a 4.1.3, I should comment out at least the multi release
stuff in the build.xml - then it shouldn't be necessary to release from a
branch.

In XmlBeans I try to use the JavaParser (https://javaparser.org/) as the JAM
library is more than outdated and the Doclet API not accessible anymore. I have
an orphaned branch
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlbeans/branches/xmlbeans-536) where I've
tried to make the XmlBeans file JDK9+ compatible ... but I left it unfinished,
after some tests didn't succeed and I didn't find out (or lost joy in finding
out ...) on how to fix it. So WRT JigSaw compatibility, there seems a lot to do
in XmlBeans :(

Another concern is, how we cope with unstable module info in POI 5 / XmlBeans 4
- I think it will take at least another release until our external dependencies
and our internal package names will be JigSaw ready.

Andi