Hi devs,

I finally pull myself together and have a working version of XmlBeans and POI
with the xmlschema files moved away from schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans to module
specific directories like org.apache.xmlbeans.metadata for the internal
XmlBeans schemas and org.apache.poi.schemas.ooxml / .security for POIs schemas.

Although both tests (ant test test-integration) are green, I think my version
of XmlBeans is not downward compatible, i.e. you have to compile the schemas
again.
Also the POI schemas use a trick for moving the files to the correct package.

*Is there someone who I can pair up, before I commit the changes?*

Open to-dos are the lite-schema and providing / testing for multi-release
functionality.

Andi