It would be my pleasure to pick up TLP Chair responsibilities if nobody
objects.

Andrew, it would be really great and beneficial to the community if you
could stay on mentoring as PMC of the new TLP. Could you also help update
the project status page on the incubator site please?

I will reference other podling's graduation proposal and draft a board
resolution.