Thanks for the clarification Pat! It always help to have Apache veterans to
provide historical context to these processes.

As for me, I'd like to remain as PMC and committer.

I like the idea of polling the current committers and PMC, but like you
said, most of them got pretty busy and may not be reading mailing list in a
while. Maybe let me try a shout out here and see if anyone would
acknowledge it, so that we know whether a poll will be effective.

*>> If you're a PMC or committer who see this line but hasn't been replying
this thread, please acknowledge. <<*

Regarding the maturity model, this is my perception right now:
- CD10, CD20, CD30, CD40 (and we start to have CD50 as well)
- LC10, LC20, LC30, LC40, LC50
- RE10, RE20, RE30, RE50 (I think we hope to also do RE40 with 0.12)
- QU10, QU30, QU40, QU50 (we should put a bit of focus to QU20)
- CO10, CO20, CO30, CO40, CO60, CO70 (for CO50, I think we've been
operating under the assumption that PMC and contributors are pretty
standard definitions by ASF. We can call those out explicitly.)
- CS10, CS50 (We are also assuming implicitly CS20, CS30, and CS40 from
main ASF doc)
- IN10, IN20

Let me know what you think.