I entirely agree with everyone else.
I hope the PIO community will become more active after graduation.

> 2. If we are to graduate, who should we include in the list of the initial
> PMC?

Don't all present IPMC members are included in the list of the initial PMC?

Personally, I think we may as well check and see if present IPMC
members intend to become an initial PMC for graduation.
Members who make a declaration of intent to become it will surely
contribute to the project.
It is a great contribution not only to develop a program but also to
respond to email aggressively or fix document.