Hi Clytie,

Clytie Siddall schrieb:

I do not understand this process. Is there something we have to do in order to test (go through QA process on) our translation?
This is more the chance to test your localization in a very early stage.
The CWS localization17 will have all localization included, as they are supposed to be in OOo 2.1.

Once the CWS builds are ready (hopefully by tomorrow) you are encouraged to test those builds. You may use the Test Case management portal for coordinatin those tests. See http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_Case_Management for some information about TCM.

As you see from the description, there are several roles in TCM. The idea is to have one Manager per localization, who assigns tests to other people and coordinates the tests. If you like to take the manager role, please tell me your OOo login-name.

André