On 03/10/2011 01:50 PM, Marnie McCormack wrote:
Hi Justin/All,

I'm wondering what the approach for identifying the content of the 0-10
release from JIRA is ?

I've just been trying to figure out what is actually in 0-10 from JIRA and
its not easy since we have 0-10 items complete adn I think raised during the
release process and a load of open 0-9 items for which we can't tell the
target release.

We should be able to generate release notes from JIRA, so should we update
all items in the 0-10 release to have a fix for version of 0-10 ?

I marked the JIRAs I fixed for 0.10 as fix-for 0.9 (the 0.10 option was only recently added). So I believe anything that is resolved and has fix-for 0.9[1] can have the fix-for updated to 0-10. Anyone know if there is a way to do this as a bulk update or similar?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12315382