Le 10/03/2011 15:47, Justin Ross a écrit :

I spoke to Andrew Stitcher about the versions in jira. We think it would
be simpler overall if jira contained only even-numbered (released)
versions. Right now the extra fidelity of having odd- and even-numbered
versions mostly causes confusion and adds complexity to our queries.

+1

That would be almost equivalent to dropping the odd/even numbering.

The next step would be to name the development version as <next release number>-dev or -snapshot and Qpid would be just like every other project out there ;)

Emmanuel Bourg