Two hours ago, Laurent wrote:

> Maybe also a `string-replace' could be useful, especially when one
> does not want regexps and has special characters that need to be
> quoted.

Again, it's not clear how this shold look -- my guess:

  (define (string-replace from str to)
    (regexp-replace* (regexp-quote from) str to))

If so, then I see a weak point for this too: on one hand it does
compose two functions, but it does nothing more than that.  Also
"characters that need to be quoted" seem suspicious to me -- can you
clarify?  (I see "quoting" next to something that is supposed to be
newbie-friendly, and my alarm goes off...)

  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev