At Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:23:56 -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Asumu Takikawa <as...@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>
> > On 2013-06-18 10:47:01 -0600, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> > > Because this change will break all sorts of things in the short run,
> > > I'd like to feel more confident that enough of us are ready before
> > > merging it to the main Racket repository.
> >
> > The pkg2 branch builds for me fine (modulo `plot`) and I can run
> > DrRacket. The `plt-games` executable does not work, however, and just
> > produces a blank window for me.
> >

> This is because this expression:
>
> (define gamedirs
>   (filter directory-exists?
>           (map (λ (x) (build-path x "games"))
>                (current-library-collection-paths))))
>
> in games/main.rkt returns the empty list. Probably some different strategy
> should be used for finding games. Maybe in the pkg world just doing this:
>
> (define gamedirs
>   (list (collection-path "games")))
>
> is the right thing?

I don't think that will work right in the long run. There's currently
no easy query to get all of the subcollections of a given collection.

Instead of looking for subcollections of "games", I think `games/main'
should find all "info.rkt"s that have a `game' definition (via
`find-relevant-directories').

  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev