Good suggestions, I avoided Remote, so as not to be confused with Remote
objects.

Cloning is close, however Distributed objects can upgrade to a completely
different class implementation and migrate the old implementation object data,
way more flexible than Serializable, while utilising the best parts of the
serializable object framework.

DistributedRecreator?  Rather than create or factory it tends to imply
recreation.

Perhaps a play on Refactor, such as DistributedRefactory?  To indicate that
change is allowed and expected?

Peter.