Not really I am afraid.  I am quite heavily committed on several projects
right now.  I have done applications development with river, but I am not
familiar with the historical river project structure in any depth and have
never done development on river itself. And I have never participated in an
Apache project release.  I am just not a good candidate for this.

Thanks,
Bryan

--
----
Bryan Thompson

Blazegraphâ„¢ <http://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra high-performance
graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and Tinkerpop/Blueprints
APIs.  MapGraphâ„¢ <http://www.systap.com/mapgraph> is our disruptive new
technology to use GPUs to accelerate data-parallel graph analytics.

<http://smartdata2015.dataversity.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or attachments is
the sender by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email
and its contents and attachments.