Rename mail name, adding some context we have discussed before.

Hi,

As topic description, I would like to put forward this issue despite we are
apache tlp project. Firstly. we must arrange the total projects outside of
Apache Repository[3]. According to my work on Apache RocketMQ Externals, CPP
client[1] is a contribution from Alibaba, which is outside of Apache
Repository. Anyone could add else ? If no, I suggest we re-check what we have
done about all external projects [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/tree/master/rocketmq-cpp
[2] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/