Github user lizhanhui commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-rocketmq/pull/64

    I know this issue has been brought up in the past. What I suggest here is
providing some testing data to consolidate the rationality of this patch. By
doing so, you'll find it easier to get developers convinced.

    Anyway, thanks a lot for bringing this issue back to attention.

---
with INFRA.
---