From: omup...@gmail.com <omup...@gmail.com> on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala
<bigosma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 10:21:37 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Publishing royale to npm

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not publish both versions?

It looks like the js only is going to be just a zip file.  That makes for
easy maintenance.
The swf version has a bunch of dependencies to be downloaded.

Not a big deal, just thinking out loud if we really need to publish two
different packages that might lead to confusion.

I'm open to both, though.

Thanks,
Om