Here is the relevant license text:

=================
  All code in any directories or sub-directories that end with *.html or
   *.css is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International
   4.0 License, which full text can be found here:
   https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode.

   As an exception to this license, all html or css that is generated by
   the software at the direction of the user is copyright the user. The
   user has full ownership and control over such content, including
   whether and how they wish to license it.

Only code that is under directories that end with .html or .css are CC-4.0
licensed.  Do we see any such directories in our codebase?

Thanks,
Om