Hi Alex,

I have to say that I'd not like that direction at all. I think that after
many efforts for our part, we are getting a good organization and we have
the opportunity to compete with other technologies if we get some other
things we really need. Instead, if we go down that route we'll be providing
something that people coming could see it as something from the old school.
We must honor what people coming to us expect from us while compiling with
what Apache want for s to do. I think now we are proving both in a good mix
that is our brand.

IMHO, we need work in the Royale docs and we'll be with almost all the
public pieces for our users set. Then as I always say we need a good
working royale UI set.

I think although we are an Apache project we have our own personality and
while is great to copy others, we only need to copy things that really fit
us. But I think body and old organization only because many apache project
make in that way without thinking in what our project really demands will
be not good for our project.

But that's only my opinion

Thanks

Carlos