On 2/5/18, 2:01 AM, "Gabe Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I’ll try to work on this. It’s pretty slow loading the debug build.
>
>I still maintain there should be a compiler setting or language feature
>to prevent objects produced from JSON being destroyed on minification.

JSON Objects are not destroyed.  The code referencing their fields by name
has those names changed.  Propose a way to determine that a data structure
is external and what the compiler should generate and implement it.  IMO,
the answer is to create ValueObjects.  That is essentially typedefs and
AFAIK, there is no way to automate typedef generation.

Also, you can turn off minification for the app as a whole.

Other ideas welcome,
-Alex