I’m having some trouble with ant on my new machine.

I had installed ant using Homebrew, and the approval script complained that
ANT_HOME was not defined. I tried setting it to the home-brew installed
location and that didn’t work.

I removed the homebrew installation and installed ant manually and added
ANT_HOME to my .profile file. That worked to get things to compile until I got
to the rat check. The I got an error:

/Users/harbs/Documents/approve_royale/0.9.1/ApproveRoyale.xml:352: Problem:
failed to create task or type antlib:org.apache.rat.anttasks:report
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.
No types or tasks have been defined in this namespace yet

This appears to be an antlib declaration.
Action: Check that the implementing library exists in one of:
        -/usr/local/apache-ant-1.10.2/lib
        -/Users/harbs/.ant/lib
        -a directory added on the command line with the -lib argument

Suggestions on a better setup?

Harbs