Hi,

> I only found one copyright.  Where are the others?

There’s 2 in the ASFCopyrightAttributionAndLinks.as file I believe. Might be
another I would need to double check.

Found via:
find . -type f -exec grep "2017" {} \; -print

> Is it just coincidence that you look for this stuff when we start a release?

I was looking for copyright lines as part of my license check (find . -type f
-exec grep -i “copyright" {} \; | sort -u) and come across it that way, I
generally do a search for copyright lines and compare to the previous release
to see if anything been added.  I’m sorry I missed it in the commits, it was
just a couple of lines in a 4000 odd line commit email. [1] Like I said it's a
very minor issue and there's no reason it should hold up this release.  I just
mentioned it as it probably something that needs fixing even though it is a
trivial thing. Do you want me to make a pull request to fix the issue?

Thanks,
Justin

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/24f81a84ec00b7c2e6832bd2a09644990d9ece9b11ed082b5c958da7@%3Ccommits.royale.apache.org%3E