Hi,

just let you know that I have the basic structure of Vivid new UI set, a
first Vivid theme test project and a example for this working.
Right now nothing relevant as a final results, but Alex advice about
"theme" compiler option is working for me. The only control in this set of
projects using all of this is "TextField" vivid control, but now I need to
implement some concrete look and feel.

As well, I finaly see what Harbs said about make a new UI set due to html
structure change. I need to change basic default html structure.

I think this last is important, and maybe Express could end with no use due
to the lack of more HTML structure in each component.
Without that is very complicated stylize controls, and without stylizing,
the UI set is almost useless. If the purpose of Basic and Express is having
the foundation of a third UI set, then that's ok. Just want to notice this
fact.

About my intentions with all of this: First let you know that I'll be
focusing in make JSOnly controls, and will not spend time with SWF for now.
Don't know if this is important for someone right now.

Finally, "RoyaleThemes" example project can be removed since now is totally
useless. I'm working in a new branch "feature/themes". If anyone wants to
join the effort let me know! (for example make new controls, implements swf
version,...)

:)

Carlos