You need to specify playerglobal or airglobal depending the SWF you want
to build.

Look for playerglobal dependency in DataBindingExample/pom.xml and copy
that.  It isn't there by default in a parent pom.

BTW, I just pushed Maven support for turning basic.css into a theme.  You
might want to move VividBlueTheme to frameworks/themes and set it up and
use it the same way.  Then you don't need additionalcompileroptions in the
VividExample's pom.xml and can just declare VividBlueTheme with scope
theme in the dependency list.  See DataBindingExample in the develop
branch.

HTH,
-Alex