Hi,

since Alex made changes to how builds are done I always make JS version.
Now I'm trying to make SWF version with maven

With vivid, as is a library I think I don't have to make anything, since
the output is an SWC

with VividExample I change in pom.xml <targets>JSRoyale</targets>
to <targets>JSRoyale, SWF</targets>, or even removing JSRoyale at all

if I put only SWF in targets my result in console is:

/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs/examples/royale/VividExample/target/compile-app-
config.xml

Error: Missing builtin type Object

Error: Unable to build SWF
/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs/examples/royale/VividExample/target/VividExample-
0.9.2-SNAPSHOT.swf

What could be the problem here? what is the missing object, could the
compiler let us know what missing object expect?

Right now vividexample has versions of 4 html components so I think is ok,
even if I remove the use of the 4 controls and left the application with
only a view it behaves the same