In fact, If I remove the styles in basic, I end with some visual changes in
JewelExample, like SVG strokes more thick in the buttons. Don't know
exactly why this is happening, but it's clear that styles from basic
component should be exactly 0, and then if people wants basic styles they
should use basic theme as a dependency.

I should have a 0 styles start so Jewel styles don't be affected by any
other inherit rule