Hi,

I want to share some things that affect my work on Jewel UI set and thing
we should fix:

1.- Get rid of "style" configurations

For example, I'm getting this output for some buttons

<button type="button" class="TextButton" style="margin: 0px; display:
block;">Some</button>

<button type="button" class="TextButton" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px;
display: block;">Button</button>

I think display: block; should be part of the basic.css

In the case of margins, I think this come from the

<js:VerticalLayoutWithPaddingAndGap gap="10"/>

In this case, I think would be better to affect some CSS to left the HTML
as clean as possible

For me the output should be:

<button type="button" class="TextButton">Some Label</button>

2.- When Alex did changes to basic css and remove "*" I check that
textfield was behaving correctly, but I think button is getting some styles
that shouldn't be in my app

Button {
        border: 1px solid #808080;
        padding: 4px;
        background-color: #f8f8f8;
        margin: 0px;
        border-radius: 2px;
}

Button:hover {
        border: 1px solid #808080;
        padding: 4px;
        background-color: #e8e8e8;
}

Button:active {
        border: 1px solid #808080;
        padding: 4px;
        background-color: #d8d8d8;
}

Why this styles are still there? can I remove them or put in other place?