Hi,

coming back to this topic. I think is important, and that it deserves its
own thread like I said in other one covering this and other topics.

Current problem: In jewel button display is set to "inline-block", but
since there's a default style, this make this assignment unused (appears
strike out in browsers, since style="display:block" takes precedence. This
happens in all through any royale app what I think is something bad. I
think this is serious right?

Another side effect is that we should no create any "style" in html tags
due to:

* bloated code (anyone looking at the html code we produce will see this
problem and will think in this as a "bad point" for us)
* as I notice, all styles in that tags takes precedence. And the last word
should be in devs hands, not in royale framework devs hands.
* if you see demos from other ui frameworks like material, semantic, etc..
you'll never site ugly style attributes in any tag through all the demo,
and they do what we do, so we can't say, "we must use style tags since
there's no other way to do that". I think that's not true. This should be
what "Core" or "Basic" CSS should do. "Basic" should not say nothing about
font sizes, colors, backgrounds, etc.. but should do things like assign
display, other needs more near to the framework code.

I propose to start looking to display:block to see how to remove, and then
progress to other styles like white-space: nowrap, margins, paddings...so
we can end seeing no "style" attribute set by our framwork.

So centering on display:block only: I'm trying to find where is the line
where the framework assigns "display: block" to all components to find
alternatives.
I think it should be in Basic, but after comment all lines where I see this
kind of assignament it still appears. Could someone point me to the line
where this happen?
my thinking on this particular assignment is that it could remove from all
components easily.

thanks