Hi Harbs,

but you are losing one important point here: When I try to override the
value with CSS I can't since style is always take before my css.
So my styles in my theme are not valid due to the styles in the framework.
And more over, did you see only one example out there in any well-known ui
framework that puts styles in the components hard-coded?