Hi

sorry guys, I changed it since I thought I would not matter anyone. For me
is just the opposite. Feels very strange to me see things right to left,
is like description of folders, bread crumbs and something like this that
use to be from parent to child, and left to right

I do that as well since for example Harbs said doesn't mind how final code
looks, but for me is important.

do you want I reverse the commit? Is there a way to make it configurable
and be all happy? maybe I should subclass UIBase fo Jewel...