Guys,

In order to test Maven artifacts in actions I have prepared settings
template. [1]

1) Place link to staged artifacts in url tags - Link is available in VOTE
thread
2) In your application pom change version of your dependencies to "0.9.2"
3) Run mvn clean install -s settings-rc-vote.xml

[1]
https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21/TranspiledActionScript/blob/snippets/Snippets/Maven/settings-rc-vote.xml

Thanks,
Piotr

> Hi Alex,
>
> I got first shot with ApprovalScript and got this [1]. I have ant rat jar
> in place, do you have any idea what am I missing ?
>
> [1] https://paste.apache.org/Ld1G
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

>> >This is the discussion thread.   RC1 never happened due to a bad
>> >RELEASE_NOTES file.
>> >
>> >Changes in this RC include:
>> >- Updating the top-level RELEASE_NOTES from royale-asjs/releasemgr
>> >
>> >The MenuExample fails to build, so the Approval Script will not run
>> >examples.
>> >
>> >Thanks,
>> >Alex Harui
>> >

> --