On 3/13/18, 5:12 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The top-level release notes seem to be missing a lot of improvements.
>
>What populates the main RELEASE_NOTES file?
>
>Do we care that it seems to be incomplete?

A human populates both release notes files.  I didn't want to duplicate
and aggregate all 3 release notes into the top-level, so I just grabbed a
few highlights.  Further down in the top-level file it says that each repo
has its own RELEASE_NOTES.  I thought about moving that paragraph to the
top and not saying much at all about each release in the top-level, but it
seems like we should say something.

If you have a better idea for the next release, feel free to implement it.
 Hopefully we can do it without too many emails.

-Alex