Hi Alex,

app devs will create logic that will use our encapsulated code (i.e:
setting primary to true or false). Jewel as MDL has properties that uses to
deal with true/false values to make it easy for the user to change a style.
Under the hood, that is changing the "element.class" or "positioner.class".
I think component's royale className property should be updated and not
remain dirty since that would create lots of confusion for our users. If we
do that folks should never operate again with "className", maybe it could
not be a problem, although left className in a non valid state sound
strange to me. If you think it can work, we can try it and see what
happen... but seems to me that maybe we're making thing very complex when
all could be more straight lined. Anyway, I'll wait for your changes.
Thanks!

Carlos