Hi Carlos,

I think we should move UIBase back into Core.  Then maybe it will be more
clear that Basic is just a set of components and not really any more
special than any other set.

IMO, the logic around what to subclass in some other component set is
standard computer science.  How much code is being shared, re-used,
overridden, etc.  Usability (does there need to be a common base class for
folks mixing component sets (hopefully no, interfaces should be used
instead)).  Things like that.  So you are best judge of what to subclass
and our users will tell us if they don't like it.

Thanks,
-Alex