Hi Piotr,

> Carlos,
>
> From all of discussion I see only one advantage splitting Jewel from Basic.
> Results in size of package. That's why I'm asking about copied classes. It
> looks like we will have many copies of everything. If I create useful Bead
> and you need it you will copy it.

just explain a bit more in my response to Yishay email few seconds ago,
you'll see is not only about size
Thre's much more involved.

> After all you did the changes, so discussion is closed.
>
> It will be good if you could look into the failing build after those
> changes if they were the cause.

I'm watching closely that builds doesn't break. Seems right now the build
is broke, but just the previous one was successful and there's not code
changes between, so I suppose is something not related to the code. I
always pass maven to all framework and examples when something that implies
moving classes or changing names or packages are in place, ensuring that
all compiles without problems.

> In my opinion if we reach 1.0 some day - Every changes in Core should be
> voted or waited till review on separate branch.

That's completely right. 1.0 means a before and after. We are working hard
to make all things assemble nicely and work flawlessly. And as we think we
get that point, for me will be the right moment to make a 1.0 release. And
that means that any change should be more difficult to do, and will need
more consensus. Anyway, in that case, that would means for all of us the
same that is happen now. Changes use to imply that applications should
update to work accordingly to those ones. But in our case the changes are
very easy to do. Think in Java, and how difficult is change from Java 5
-6-7-8... or Spring Framework... it's very very difficult compared to a few
changes here. But our code is still beta quality, and we can expect to stay
without change a single line of code, and expect our user base grows.
That's utopic from all  points of view.

Thanks