> Interesting idea, but I thought there was concern about the global selector
> affecting HTML around the app?

Currently, we don’t have an Application class that attaches to regular divs It
always controls the body element. Since we control the whole page, it’s not a
problem. If we do get to the point where a Royale app can be injected into a
random div, then setting a global selector might be a problem if there’s other
HTML which relies on static. We can have heavier-duty beads to deal with
setting relative positioning in those cases.

Harbs