The emulation Application is based on Container and thus creates a Div.  It may
not stay that way, but we did it so that the SystemManager can parent the app
like it does in Flex.

Feel free to commit the bead.  It won't hurt anything and some folks will be
able to use it.  I'm still wondering what the right answer is going to be for
the emulation component sets.  Or what to do if someone does have some part of
the DOM that they do not want style.position set.  There is no CSS way to
specify "set style on all parents", AFAIK, which is would help reduce
side-effects.

Later,
-Alex

On 6/8/18, 9:02 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Interesting idea, but I thought there was concern about the global
selector affecting HTML around the app?

    Currently, we don’t have an Application class that attaches to regular divs
It always controls the body element. Since we control the whole page, it’s not
a problem. If we do get to the point where a Royale app can be injected into a
random div, then setting a global selector might be a problem if there’s other
HTML which relies on static. We can have heavier-duty beads to deal with
setting relative positioning in those cases.

    Harbs