Hi Harbs,

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Touch support is a can of worms.

that's for sure, I think touch gestures can get complex quickly.

> Basic touch support comes for free from Mouse Events. Anything more than
> that, gets very complex very quickly.

Right, I love that mouse events are even valid for basic touch needs.
That's huge point.
I think we only need to handle some concrete use case. For example Drawer
need is just swipe the panel with the finger from right to left, that's all.
It's like the need of a combobox to show a list, is just a particularity of
that component. So maybe the right solution is just to handle that kind of
corner cases and that's all... I'd want to do this in a way that can be
valid for all platforms involved and not just JS. In Jewel things are still
not working in SWF, but I'm trying to make it room for this to happen some
day, this is the same, maybe it will not work yet in flash, but the
solution should make room for that to happen.

> I use Hammer.js in my own app to handle touch, and it works very well.
>
> https://hammerjs.github.io/ <https://hammerjs.github.io/>

interesting I'll take a look

thanks :)

Carlos